Whether you're buying or selling a home, the home inspection is an important part of the process. If you're a buyer, it may save you from becoming the unwitting owner of a "money pit." If you're
Bad Credit Stopping You From Buying A Home Tips To Improving Your Credit
- Make at least the minimum payment on all of your bills on time.
- Try to use less than 30% of your available credit limits.
- Don't apply for new debt - even applying for a new credit card can lower your credit score!
- Leave a small balance on existing credit cards.
- If you have older debt that you haven't made payments on, consult your mortgage broker before doing anything.
Latest Blog Posts
According to the NAR (National Association of Realtors) in 2016 95% of home buyers searched online, in 2004 it was 80%, in 2010 89%. When searching online, the first thing buyers will see are the